LAKE WORTH ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER
Addiction is a disease that is nearly impossible to overcome on your own. In fact, most people need professional support and guidance to be successful. If you are struggling with alcohol or drug dependency in the Lake Worth area, the expert and caring staff at Ebb Tide Treatment Centers in West Palm Beach, FL can help you begin your journey to sobriety today. Using proven treatment strategies and programs, we can teach you how to take control of your life so you can begin working towards your dreams.
We recognize that every person is unique and so is their addiction. Keeping this in mind, our dedicated staff spend time getting to know you and your story, so we can create a customized rehabilitation plan that’s just right for you.
YOU ARE WORTH IT
There is no better time than today to begin facing your addiction and fears. All you need to do is have the courage to reach out to us and we’ll get you started on your road to recovery right away. We are here for you every step of the way.
At Ebb Tide Treatment Centers, addiction treatment and recovery programs are available to you in the Lake Worth area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer many different types of drug and alcohol treatment programs:
Individual and Group Addiction Therapies
- Individual Therapy – You are unique and so is your story. In individual therapy, we address the personal path that led you down the road to addiction. Our caring and expert counselors are here to guide you through your personal obstacles and teach you how to overcome them. We know that one-on-one counseling in a comfortable, safe and supportive environment is a crucial intervention needed to overcome addiction. The opportunity to speak and be heard is vital to your recovery.
- Group Therapy – You are not alone. In a group therapy setting, many alcoholics and addicts soon realize there are others facing similar fears and doubts in their struggles with addiction. Our 12-step program is facilitated by trained, professional staff and allows you to not only share your experiences but to listen and learn from other recovery stories. Through group therapy, feelings of isolation and loneliness soon begin to fade, paving hope for the future.
- Inpatient Rehab – This 5 day/week, structured program is best suited for individuals just beginning their recovery. The focus of this program is on the development of highly individualized interventions with ourPsychiatric Practitioners, Social Workers, Nurses, Medical Doctors and other Mental Health Practitioners trained in substance abuse treatment. At this phase of treatment, it is crucial to teach clients the skills they need to recover from their current state and better understand the disease of addiction.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – This program is intended to bridge the gap between treatment and recovery. After graduation from Inpatient Rehab, clients will progress on to this less restrictive level of care. At this stage, clients participate in addiction therapy while resuming a more realistic lifestyle. This may include returning to work or living at home again. Clients who have already attended a similar program and are beginning to struggle or are at high risk of relapse may also qualify for this program.
- Outpatient Program (OP) – Outpatient treatment is recommended for individuals who are in the early stages of recovery, but still have responsibilities to their families and loved ones or have jobs to attend to. This may be the next step for clients who have graduated from the inpatient or intensive outpatient programs. Clients typically attend 1-3 days a week, and a treatment plan is developed to work around your other responsibilities. The focus is on disease education and relapse prevention through individual therapy and group education.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Programs
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment – Alcoholism is a disease of the mind, not a matter of will-power. For this reason, alcoholics often don’t recognize that they have a problem, even though their loved ones can see they clearly do. At Ebb Tide, we offer a 16 bed, a gender-specific program which allows clients to get the individual treatment they need while connecting with other clients who are going through a similar process. This highly effective program will give you the skills and confidence you need to lead a meaningful and sober life.
- Drug Addiction Treatment – Drug addiction is a disease that can cause your life to spin out of control or tear a family apart. Those who suffer from this disease often have intense cravings, making it nearly impossible to become sober on your own. Addiction treatment identifies the root of your drug addiction so you can learn to control it. Through individual and group therapy sessions, you will learn techniques to control your triggers and regain control of your life.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Addiction does not just get better on its own. To be successful, most addicts need the professional guidance and support of a specialized team to evaluate their needs, implement a treatment program and make adjustments along the way if necessary. If left ignored, addiction could rob you, or someone you love, of their life.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE
Our team is right here, waiting to answer your questions and give you the information you need to take the first step on your journey to sobriety.
We accept most major health insurance plans for your addiction treatment needs. In a few simple steps, you can verify your health insurance plan.
YOU DESERVE A BETTER LIFE
Call us today toll-free at (561) 799-3680 to begin your new life. Our supportive and professional team will give you the tools you need to finally break free from the chains of addiction.
Ebb Tide Treatment Center
400 Executive Center Dr. Suite 209
West Palm Beach, FL 33410